Business Continuity & Crisis Recovery Webinar
Friday 27 March
Pour yourself a Friday afternoon beverage (you deserve it!) and dial in from 4pm
Registrations for this event are now closed.
Council have been given the opportunity to provide this webinar to local businesses and given the urgency and constantly changing nature of the current environment wanted to provide this information as early as possible. It is short notice, however you are able to log in to the webinar at any time during the live presentation and as a registered participant will also be able to watch them back over the following week.
The webinar will be 3 x 1hr sessions delivered back to back with a short break in between. A recorded version of the webinar will be available to registered participants for 1 week after the live webinar. Registered participants will also be able to contact the facilitator with questions regarding implementing their own plan for 1 week after the live webinar.
This online webinar will teach participants to learn to apply the principles of risk management and a business continuity framework to build organisational resilience and confidence in facing and recovering from business interruptions, disasters and crisis.
- What is Business Continuity Management and how does it fit within the Risk Management context?
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis to uncover priorities for protecting critical business activities.
- Cash flow and self-care for business owners and leaders
- Information on support available during this COVID-19 crisis
- Identify crisis response plan, long term recovery priorities and actions to be undertaken immediately to improve resilience.
- Document, communicate, train on, test and update the Business Continuity Plan to ensure ongoing relevance and protection.
- Managing and leading during crisis events and disruptions.
- Lessons to learn and examples from other businesses that have been through crisis events.
The webinar will be facilitated by Sara Hales from The Bold Effect. With 13 years business ownership experience and a 20-year leadership career across agribusiness, aviation, infrastructure, media and IT, Sara draws on significant depth and breadth of leadership experience to offer a practical and common sense approach to business continuity planning, crisis recovery and resilience. An engaging speaker and expert facilitator, Sara's real world experience leading business continuity planning and crisis management within a large aviation business, is relevant and timely.