On this page
EOI's being accepted for
- Director of Infrastructure
|Expressions of Interest & Casual Pool|
If there isn't a job listed that suits your skills right now, you can still apply to Council with an expression of interest. We can add you to our casual pool and let you know when suitable vacancies come up. Here's what to do:
You can make an expression of interest at any time.
The following tips can improve your chances of getting an interview:
- Customise your resume to match the job you are applying for - When you are reading the job listing, look for key words or skills that are repeated. Use these in your resume
- Put the important things first - If a job listing says that you must have a specific skill, license or qualification, put that at the top of your resume so it's easy to see
- Write a new cover letter - Make sure your cover letter is specific to the job you are applying for and shows how you will meet the key performance criteria
- Match the cover letter to the level of the job - An entry level job like a labourer or trainee only needs a simple cover letter; However a higher the level job, like a supervisor or team leader needs a more detailed and specific cover letter
- Always make sure your email and phone number are correct. If we can't contact you, we can't interview you
- Complete an Application Form
- Have your application submitted within the required time frame. Late applications may not be accepted.
For further information on positions please contact the HR Officer on 07 4655 8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org (unless otherwise specified in the job advert).