Get your books on the straight and narrow!
Record keeping is a job most of us dislike, dodge and don’t know if we’re doing well.
Join GrazingFutures and Rachel Nixon Bookkeeping for this two-hour session that will help you change all that! Good records are critical to managing your business well, especially in variable seasons.
Topics covered will include:
• Tax records – essentials and legal requirements
• GST records – streamlining BAS
• Management records – why your records need to work for tax and management
• Record keeping software
• Manual and cloud filing system solutions
• Integrating file storage with accounting software
• Free solutions – government agencies and local services
M: 0436 919 150
This workshop is free to attend.
Smoko will be provided.
RSVP’s are essential.
9am - 11am Wednesday 28 July, Paroo Shire Hall, Supper Room
Register by Monday 26 July via https://bit.ly/3u0IHRu
You can also find the SWQ GrazingFutures event calendar that includes both SWQ and ‘outside SW’ events online via https://teamup.com/ksqz2ekg97someyzxb