Bet On Your Books Workshop
Monday 26 August
5.30pm - 7.30pm
at DAF Office, Cunnamulla
RAFS childcare is available, please include in your RSVP if required.
Record keeping is a job most of us dislike, dodge and don't know if we're doing it well.
Rachel Nixon is a professional bookkeeper from Roma and in her 2 hour session she will help you change all that, covering:
- Tax records – essentials and legal requirements for primary producers
- GST records – streamlining BAS
- Management records – why your records need to work for tax and management
- Record keeping software
- Manual and cloud filing system solutions
- Integrating file storage with accounting software
- Free solutions – government agencies and local services
Good records are critical to managing your grazing business well, especially in variable seasons. So join us to get your books on the straight and narrow!
RSVP by 21 August at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HWPWV9L or contact Andrea McKenzie for more information on 0428 109 620
GrazingFutures is an initiative of the Queensland Government to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers.