Relocation of Administration Building Staff
Council wishes to inform the community that the Administration Building will be vacated from COB this Friday 28 September.
Due to the relocation, the Cunnamulla Fella Visitor Information Centre phone line will be down from COB Thursday 27 September. The Administration Building and Depot will have no access to phone or internet from 12pm Friday 28 September, however will remain open during usual business hours. Our staff will endeavour to still assist customers in person as much as they can.
The After Hours Emergency contact numbers will still be operational during this time.
- After Hours Water & Sewerage: 0428 764 362
- After Hours General Emergencies: 0457 731 540
All services will be up and running and relocated to their new sites by 8am Tuesday 2 October, after the Public Holiday on Monday. The location of services previously in the Administration Building are now located as follows:
- Administration: Broad Street Depot
- Finance: Broad Street Depot
- Community Services: Blue Care Building, 59 Stockyard Street
- Economic Development: Cunnamulla Fella Visitor Information Centre
- Chief Executive Officer: Cunnamulla Fella Visitor Information Centre
- Mayor: Secertary's Office, Front of Cunnamulla Shire Hall Supper Room
For more information on the relocation contact Council on email@example.com or 4655 8400.